Sport saddle, made for jumping and eventing.
Thanks to its leather saddlery and its composite tree, you will obtain optimum performance of your horse.
Highly performant at the obstacle, the D13 will position you behind the shoulders of your horse to release his forearm and activate his thoraco-lumbar hinge. The best place for working in light seat.
Always close to your partner, his contact will give you excellent feelings.
Highlights of the D13 saddle
- Ideal for the jumping, it frees your horse in his shoulders and tourniquet and improves his performance on the obstacle
- A high V-strap for a better distribution of the pressure of the webbing, a better stability of the saddle and an optimal release of the elbows of your horse
- Naturally unlocked to free the rise of your horse's tourniquet on jumps
- Advanced quarters that make it easy to balance without overloading your horse's shoulders
- A wide seat that can be comfortably seated when working on the dish
- Unmatched lightness for a CSO saddle
- Average weight: 4.5 kg
- Composite fiberglass tree
- Stretched and seamless seat
- Double cleat: rear and front progressive
- Removed small neighborhood to promote contact
- Advanced stirrup hooks
- Full grain leather double tanning
- Zinc plated steel screws
- Comfort line