Versatile and robust school saddle
The Marathippo, the original model of our range is today in its tenth version and summarizes all our experience and innovations.
Work on the flat, jumping, hiking, endurance, the Marathippo is a versatile school saddle that will lead you to progress in all disciplines.
Standardized and refined in its design, it will allow all young enthusiasts and professionals to access our world without sacrificing the quality and guarantees of all our products.
The know-how and the quality Gaston Mercier become accessible to all!
Highlights of the saddle Marathippo
- His versatility: outdoor - career
- Saddle paddle thanks to the robustness of the leathers and to all its buckling
- Simple and efficient school saddle, ideal for beginners on horseback
- Its saddle omelet to modulate the fixity of your leg while passing the stirrup under or on the quarter
- Attractive price while preserving the comfort of your horse
- Average weight: 4.7 kg
- Composite fiberglass tree
- Mono district
- Low V-banding
- Stretched and seamless seat
- Soft front cleats
- 3 seat sizes from 16.5 to 18
- 3 seat depths: semi-hollow, hollow or very hollow
- Arcade withers: 6 sizes to choose from
- Bloods separated from the neighborhood mounted on an omelette for a passade of stirrups inside or outside
- Panels tailored to your horse
- Fabric panels 3D Comfort Line
- Quilted seat
- Choice of colors for all parts of the seat: seats, quarters and edging
- 10 points of luggage and accessories
- Carbon Tree
- Hollow seat
- Sheathed horn
- Custom attachment points
- Full grain leather double tanning
- Zinc plated steel screws